Sunday 2 March 2014

Recently...

Recent few weeks have been incredibly productive in the sort of way that I've started lots of projects, had loads of amazing ideas and picked up old projects that had been lingering unfinished for months in the back of a cupboard, which results in lots and lots of works in progress and very few completed projects! I've found myself being at a loss as to whether I want to do knitting, patchwork, dress making, bunting making, or something completely new altogether! So many pretty things to make and so little time!
 
 
 
This didn't however stop me from going fabric shopping yesterday of course where I bought fabric for another quilt, a couple of tops, a skirt, but also the backing fabric to finish two more quilts, which is good! I now need to concentrate on not getting distracted and finishing the myriad of items I have on the go. Focus! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment