Sunday 17 November 2013

Stockings hung by the chimney with care...


...well we don't actually have a chimney, mores the pity! But we do have stockings. This Christmas is the first my Fiancé and I will have lived together and I always knew I would go a bit overboard with the Christmas making and decorating but stockings were a must. We went together and chose fabric which makes it even more special, I have very specific taste but I didn't want to be all about me! And as it turns out, even the fabrics I wasn't too sure about in the shop look lovely all together here :)
 
I made a template and quilted the strips together before cutting out the shape, they're lined with more polka dots and of course trimmed with bobble trim which we've recently started stocking at work and is consequently going on everything I make, I love it! The hanging loops are of a beautiful printed cotton tape that is another obsession and I probably have enough to last me for decades! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment